Thursday 22 May 2014

Winter Arriving, Construction Finishing and looking to hire

With the first major snowfall for the winter forecast for this weekend and the snow guns being fired up on the mountains midweek, it is not long until the start of the ski season.

This also marks the end of a busy summer construction season that has seen one of the larger roading projects completed in Queenstown for sometime. With 1.5km of roading and triple that amount in underground services being laid over the past 16 weeks  that has keep me busy and away from blogging much.

However being pretty much Engineer,Surveyor, Project Manager and Civil3d modeller on this job I have learnt a great deal and the best news of the lot I have to do it all over again next summer.

This the case I am on the hunt for a couple of people to join our small team in Queenstown, so if you love Civil3d and Revit and want to visit Queenstown for a year or two or make a lifestyle change drop me an email and let me know. 

Heli pic

Aerial Photo of Eastern Access Road under construction at Remarkables Park in Queenstown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...